Download My Tawaaf 1.3.0 APK for Android



My Tawaaf 1.3.0
File name: My-Tawaaf.APK
ID: com.greeny.my_tawaaf
Version: 1.3.0
File Size: 2.6Mb



My Tawaaf Screenshots

My Tawaaf Screenshots 0
My Tawaaf Screenshots 1
My Tawaaf Screenshots 2
My Tawaaf Screenshots 3
My Tawaaf Screenshots 4
My Tawaaf Screenshots 5
My Tawaaf Screenshots 6
My Tawaaf Screenshots 7
My Tawaaf Screenshots 8
My Tawaaf Screenshots 9
My Tawaaf Screenshots 10
My Tawaaf Screenshots 11
My Tawaaf Screenshots 12
My Tawaaf Screenshots 13

My Tawaaf Description

My Tawaaf has been designed to facilitate Hajjis to track their Tawaaf. My Tawaaf uses GPS to track the movement of Hajji in the Mataaf area of Haram. It keeps log of the number of circumbulations the Hajji has made around the Kaaba. Now the Hajji can concentrate on Tawaaf and prayers and let My Tawaaf keep track of his circumbulations.

What's new in My Tawaaf 1.3.0

- User can see his location live on Google Map during Tawaaf(An active internet connection required)
- Remote Database connection
- Arabic Language Full support
- Layout Enhancement
- Some Bug Fixes
My Tawaaf | 15 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.4

Download My Tawaaf 1.3.0 APK

Previous
Next Post »