Download My Tawaaf Lite 1.0 APK for Android



My Tawaaf Lite 1.0
File name: My-Tawaaf-Lite.APK
ID: com.greeny.my_tawaaf_lite
Version: 1.0
File Size: 3.1Mb



My Tawaaf Lite Screenshots

My Tawaaf Lite Screenshots 0
My Tawaaf Lite Screenshots 1
My Tawaaf Lite Screenshots 2
My Tawaaf Lite Screenshots 3
My Tawaaf Lite Screenshots 4
My Tawaaf Lite Screenshots 5
My Tawaaf Lite Screenshots 6
My Tawaaf Lite Screenshots 7

My Tawaaf Lite Description

My Tawaaf Lite is a lite version of My Tawaaf which was designed specifically for pilgrims to facilitate them in their Tawaaf. This application is designed for android users using the Android version less than 3.
We hope it will be helpful in doing the Tawaaf of Kabaa.
My Tawaaf Lite | 3 Reviewers | | Rating: 5

Download My Tawaaf Lite 1.0 APK

Previous
Next Post »